Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer free trials?
We can provide a free evaluation period for qualified customers, please contact us for details and provide the following information:
- How many proxies are you planning on ordering?
- How long you need the trial for?
- Can you provide a list of IP addresses to authorize for access to your trial?
- Do you need residential or datacenter proxies?
- Do you need USA-only IP locations or can you use worldwide mixed locations?
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your order in the control panel at any time.
Do your proxies support SOCKS?
Yes, our proxies support SOCKS 4/5 and HTTP / HTTPS protocols.
Do you allow mailing?
We block mailing ports by default to prevent illegal activity, but any webmail service will work (Yahoo, Gmail, etc).
Are there any usage restrictions?
Please review our appropriate use policy for usage guidelines.
Do your proxies support username:password authentication?
Our dedicated proxies support both username:password and IP authentication, while our other plans support IP authentication only.